A young fellow has been shocked to death at Ridge, a suburb of Kumasi in the Ashanti Region.
It is accounted for that the departed met his unfavorable demise after he endeavored to take an electric links that supply power to the area.
Reports expressed that two young fellows went to station ‘A’ of the Electricity Company of Ghana (ECG) at Ridge on Friday sunrise, August 5, 2022, to take busbar isolators when the primary individual got shocked and the other got away.
After the electric shock, the hoodlum was left with a few consumes on his body, with the flood of force through his body allowing him no opportunity of endurance when he was passed on to the medical clinic.
The Ashanti Regional Director of ECG, Ing. David Boadi Asamoah, said preliminary examinations showed that the suspect messed with the link to cut it, and sadly for the young fellow, he got shocked and kicked the bucket right away.
He asked Ghanaians associated with such demonstrations to cease from the work on adding that “anyone got will be managed as per the law.”